The Festival Committee
The Porthleven Food Festival couldn’t take place without the year-round support of dedicated volunteers. Porthleven Food Festival is a volunteer run ‘not for profit’ event that has direct economic impact on the local area in 2019 of over £2million. The festival strives on its relationship and impact on the local community and seeks to build on this for the future. Further details about the future of the event can be read here
Why don’t you join us? You’ll be part of ‘one of the top food festivals in the UK’ and enjoy working with other passionate people to make the next Festival the best ever.
If you’re interested in participating on the Festival committee or have questions about what committee involvement entails, please contact one of this year’s Festival Chairs at email@example.com,
Committee Members 2020-21 Key Roles:
- Chairman – Alec Short
- Marketing – Suzie Inman
- Treasurer – John Richards
- Children’s Area – Vicki Cox
- Creative – Kelvin Batt & Alec Short
- Shop Window Competition – Barbara and Ruth
COMMITTEE MEETING DATES 2020
It was proposed at the recent business forum to alternate the open committee meetings/forums between The Atlantic and Ship Inn.
Scheduled meetings/forums are 7:30pm and ALL are welcome
- Mon 2nd December 2019 at The Atlantic
- Mon 13 January – Smithy Ship Inn.
- Mon 10th February – Smithy Ship Inn.
- Mon 9th March – The Atlantic.
- Mon 6th April – Smithy Ship Inn.